Arkansas Family Historian
Spring 2017 Issue
Table of Contents
- AGS President's Page
- AGS Statement of Income and Expenses, 2016
- News and Notes From Your Editor
- Who Was Martha Jane Bunch? One Novice's Journey of Discovery
- Abstracts From The 1849-1850 Sessions of the White River Arkansas Presbytery Of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Roll of the Lawrence County, Arkansas Home Guard, 1861
- Implied Probate and Guardianship Information Found in Ashley County, Arkansas, Tax Records, 1849-1867
- Black Springs, AR, 1884
- The Robbins Family Bible
- Charter Members of the Rose Bud, Arkansas, Methodist Church
- Arkansas Storm Casualties, June 1916
- Dallas County, Arkansas Obituary Abstracts, Part I
- Arkansas Genealogical Queries
- Arkansas Ancestry Certificates
- New Books and Publications
- Map of Some Early Arkansas Settlements, 1835-1836
Subscribe to our Ezine!
AGS Monthly Newsletter by Email
Irish Genalogy Workshop
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
1501 Kavanaugh Blvd.
Little Rock, AR 72205
This event is sold out!
“In the Genealogical Trenches: Tracing Your Wartime Ancestry.”
Saturday, May 6, 2017
Historic Washington State Park Gym
103 Franklin St
Washington, AR 71862
Arkansas Prior Birth Index
The final three hardbound volumes: 13, 14, and 15
and the complete and final edition of the cumulative CD for Volumes 1-15
are available now!
The CD contains over 500,000 entries for people born in Arkansas between 1856 and 1914.
Books $90 - CD $15
plus tax & shipping